Z9 continuous bottle capping machine
Z9 continuous capper
Designed for non-stop workflow
An efficient and universal machine for semi-automatic continuous capping of packages during production (non-stop workflow). The Z9 capping machine caps virtually any cap type with a thread (to include ones with a membrane, collar or other type of safety) fed automatically into the feeder.
The main features and advantages:
- 1 or 2 servo-driven continuous heads.
- Non-stop working mode – capping during constant flow of packages.
- Capping with back-turn which increases production capacity and eliminates rejected packages.
- Equipped with a closure correctness verification system.
- Capping torque is set in the control panel.
- Fast and easy capping head changeover into another cap type.
- Possibility of also applying an automatic cap sorter.
- Productivity: ~ 70 pcs./min.
Watch a movie
One or two continuous servo-driven heads (depending on productivity assumed) cap bottles when being moved via a conveyor (without being stopped). The heads are equipped with exchangeable grippers adjusted to the shape and perimeter of the cap. They are exchanged virtually with no use of tools, thus simplifying and shortening the process of changeover to another product (or a cap).
A cap may optionally be equipped with an automatic cap sorter (e.g. of waterfall type). Capping with back-turn additionally enhances productivity and the capping process. Capping torque is set in the control panel.
Because of its compact size, the capping machine may simply be added to the existing production line at a client’s venue. It allows for an easy and fast increase in production processes with no need for a complicated and money-consuming rebuilding of the whole line. Productivity: up to 70 pcs./min (depending on a number of capping heads):
The two-head machine:
- 2,500 pcs./hr for 5L packages
- 4,000 pcs./hr for 1L packages or smaller ones
A single-head machine:
- 1,500 pcs./hr for 5L packages
- 2,000 pcs./hr for 1L packages or smaller ones.
TYPES OF PACKAGE
Key Account Manager
+48 697 180 380
Key Account Manager