Filling and dosing line for chemicals
Automatic production line for filling and capping of liquid household or vehicle chemicals and similar products. Universal application: the line serves for products of various viscosities and thicknesses, e.g. cleaning chemicals, sprays, engine oils, etc. Productivity: up to 70 pcs./min.
The main features and advantages:
- Electromagnetic flow-meters – a wide range of chemicals dosed (greasy, foamy and alcohol-based, etc.)
- Easy and fast changeover to another product – with no changeover of the whole line
- Non-stop working mode:
- 8 – 10 filling nozzles in two parallel lines,
- capping without breakdowns (each type of cap)
- “Cap presence” verification system
- Hygiene and work safety (drives placed over the working area)
- Productivity: ~ 70 pcs./min
Dose range being administered: from 200 to 5000 ml. Application of electromagnetic flow-meters allows for dosing chemical products of various textures and viscosities: foaming, greasy, alcohol-based, etc. The capping machines placed in the production line may administer virtually any type of closure.
The filling and capping module may be added to existing production lines at a client’s venue or be equipped with one of our labelling machines, making an integrated packaging line.
The capping machines applied administer virtually any type of caps and packages – standard caps and more demanding ones used in chemical industry, like cone-shaped toilet cleaning liquids, triggers, sprays, pumps, etc. Capping machines available: