Dosing and capping line for liquid cosmetics
A universal dosing and capping labelling line for liquid cosmetic products, it is designed to work with various shapes of packages and with liquids of a wide range of viscosities, e.g. soaps, shampoos, toners, etc. Capacity: 30-40 pcs./min.
The main features and advantages:
- The dosing line is useful for a wide range of cosmetics: soaps, shampoos, emulsions.
- Works with any package shape and type – format pucks.
- Capping machines for any type of closure: cosmetic pumps, sprays/triggers, flip-tops, push-pull closures.
- Closure verification system.
- Fast and easy changeover to another product (30 min.). – with no time- and cost-consuming changeover of the whole line
- Dosing by means of flow-meters – up to six filling stations.
- Productivity: ~ 40 pcs./min
Cosmoline 40 has been designed for short series of products and frequent changeovers involving a very short amount of time (less than 30 min.) with the use of no tools. The device works in the system of regulated format pucks, thanks to which any bottle shape may be served without time-consuming and complicated changeover of the whole line. The line is also equipped with an automatic product reloading from the pucks consisting of a belt set grasping the products and feeding them for labelling. The labelling machine performs the wraparound labelling (circular packages) or front/back one.
Our capping machines serve any type of closures: standard caps, cosmetic pumps, triggers, sprays, push-pull caps and other.
TYPES OF PACKAGE
filling, capping and labelling increased capacity line for liquid cosmetics (70 pcs. /min.)
Adam Dybaś Key Account Manager
+48 697 180 380