Filling and capping machine for creams
Filling and closing line for thick and highly viscous cosmetic products. One of the most important features of the machine is the possibility to fill even a very small dose of a product (e.g. 5-50 ml) of a very high thickness and viscosity like: creams, body butters, as well as liquid substances.
The main features and advantages:
- Wide range of doses available (from 5 to even 1,000ml)
- Works with any package shape and type – format pucks.
- Inserting and welding station for aluminum foil lids.
- Z2 capping machine with servo-drive for delicate caps, e.g. metal and gold-coated.
- Manual or automatic feeding of caps.
- Capacity: ~ 40 pcs. /min.
Productivity of the cream filling machine is about 30 pcs/min – standard version with one filler (the machine may be equipped with two filling units). Packages are fed into star-wheel slots and are further fed to subsequent stations: filling, dosing and welding. A cream jar capped preliminary with an aluminum foil lid enters the welding station; the closure is verified and the package leaves the carousel.
Packages may also be transported in a pucks system, which is easily regulated and adjusted to any jar shape with no need for time-consuming changeover of the whole line.
Closed, mono-block construction and compact sizes of the line make all processes of filling and closing hygienic and safe, taking up little space in production area.
Our capping machines serve any type of closures: standard caps, cosmetic pumps, triggers, sprays, push-pull caps, etc.
Need a QUOTATION or an advice?
Upload your PRODUCTS PHOTO & fill in the form
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
- Watch more product videos
- Order a paper catalogue and sample labels
- Download the guide – how to set your labelling machine and design your labels