Filling and capping machine for perfumes
A multi-function device for filling and capping perfume bottles. The machine may be used in a more universal manner and dose other products of low viscosity or low/non-foaming ones with an alcohol base, like toners or aftershaves. Package capacity range: from 50 to 500 ml.
The main features and advantages:
- Designed to work with perfumes:
- filling to prevent spilling of perfumes
- identical level of liquid at all times
- Package capacity range: up to 250 ml, both glass and plastic.
- Each closure type: micro-sprays, flip-tops, etc.
- Clamping of atomizers
- Universal and comprehensive application: perfumes, after shaves, toners, lotions, etc.
- Fast changeover: adjusted format slots for any bottle shape.
- Productivity: ~ 40 pcs. /min.
The machine has been designed to work with various package shapes (up to 500 ml) – its pucks system allows for quick changeovers of the packaging process into another package/product. Production is backed up by two capping heads: Z2 and Z5 (pumps, sprays, standard caps) and an optional press actuator (flip-top closures). When working with products such as perfumes, the line is equipped with a clamping station to cap the perfume bottles. Once capped, the packages undergo a “cap presence” verification process and are automatically unloaded from the pucks and repositioned into the exit conveyor (additionally equipped with a product rejection system).
For each type of a closure: sprays, triggers, standard caps and many others.