Rotational labelling of any package
Automatic rotational labelling machine with 200 pcs./min. productivity enabling labelling packages of various shapes and dimensions. One to four labels may be applied in a single cycle anywhere on the package.
The main features and advantages:
- High precision and high work capacity (up to 200 pcs./min.)
- Labelling of any package shape, also of nonstandard shapes and those made of various materials: glass, PET, PE, HDPE
- PAX format pucks (optional) – any package type
- Nonstop workflow – no production slowdowns during label roll exchange
- Possibility of applying imprint on labels (hot-stamping, thermo-transfer, ink-jet)
A technologically advanced system of servo driven motors has been applied to DECOROTARY which allows for any setting of angular position of packages. Thanks to this solution, the labelling machine works with any package shape (also with “difficult” and nonstandard ones, e.g. those with a triangular base). It also allows adhering labels anywhere around the package (up to four labels in a single cycle). When labels need to be set differently on a product, one needs only to change the setting on the control panel and exchange format plates. During the labelling process, packages are pressed to the format plates to ensure precise and aesthetic labelling, even for transparent PP labels applied on glass (with no air bubbles or wrinkles).
The Decorotary labelling machine is also available with flexible format pucks (PAX) which ensure work with any package shape. In such cases, the device is also equipped with an automatic product unload module from the pucks (F25 belts).
Decorotary has been designed to work nonstop, because of a double-head set which works interchangeably. This solution eliminates production slowdowns: the operator doesn’t need to stop the machine to exchange a label roll.
- Maximum label width: 160 mm (or 240 mm optionally)
- Maximum label length: 300 mm
- Label application precision: 0.6 mm
- External label roll diameter: 49-76/300 mm or 40–76/400 mm optionally. In cases of rolls of high diameter and weight, the machine may be equipped in an external, motor-powered, unwinding device.
The heads may also be integrated with printing devices (hot-stamping, thermo-transfer, ink jet, laser printers).
Steering and software:
- Imprint presence verification: print correctness is verified by comparing obtained print with a sample fed earlier. In the majority of cases, cameras with built-in image presentation are used. Lack of print or print non-compliance with the sample stops the machine.
- Print verification: print correctness is verified by comparing obtained print with a sample fed earlier. In the majority of cases, cameras with built-in image presentation are used. Lack of print or print non-compliance with the sample stops the machine. The system is especially useful when working with machines using thermo-transfer or jet imprint and those with semiautomatic lines, in which the product is packed in a box immediately after the labelling process.
- Label presence verification: label presence is verified with the use of a control system chosen on the basis of product and label type, and is UV sensor- or camera-based.
- Verification of bar codes: with the use of bar codes scanner chosen on the basis of label type and code used. Such verification takes place before label application on the package. The system is intended to stop the machine if the result of the verification process is negative. Incorrect labels will not be placed onto packages.
- The hot-stamping UniData printer: the cheapest print on the market. The possibility to imprint production date, batch no. and any other text up to 48 characters.