Semi-automated filling machine with flow-meter
The flow-meter DPE/DPM semiautomatic filling machine is an easy-to-operate and efficient machine designed to fill thin and foamy liquids of medium viscosity (up to 6000 cP). A wide range of filling amounts: from 10 ml to 30 L and more.
The main features and advantages:
- Precise filling controlled by the appropriate flow-meter: electromagnetic or mass.
- Filling of any product type: cosmetics, industrial and household chemistry, pharmaceuticals.
- Dose range: 10 ml – 30 L
- 1 or 2 filling nozzles.
- Easy to clean (flow-through rinsing).
The device may be equipped with either one or two filling nozzles with the possibility of lowering them and filling from the bottom. The device may be especially designed for use with food products (special pump, pipes and sealings).
In the case of large containers (e.g. barrels), the filling nozzle may be dismounted and stand-alone packages filled (out of the working top).
- DPE electromagnetic flow-meter – doses electricity-conducing substances (minimum 5 mikroS/cm), but cannot work in the EX zone.
- DPM mass flow-meter – fills substances which do not conduct electricity, e.g. oils, spirits – may work in the EX zone.
Description of operation:
After filling has been completed, the bottles are unloaded manually and the process repeats.