Semi-automated pressure filling machine
The DC filling machine is an easy-to-operate and efficient device dedicated to fill thin liquids of medium viscosity (up to 800 cP), as well as foaming ones, e.g. household chemistry products.
The main features and advantages:
- Universal application – an ideal machine for short production batches.
- Competitive price and fast return on investment.
- High efficiency filling for rare liquids of medium viscosity up to 800 cP, as well as highly foaming ones.
- Filling productivity: > 1500 pcs./h – depending on capacity and liquid foaming.
- Package filling: from 100 ml to 20 L
- Exchangeable heads adjusted to package aperture
- Work with various shapes and package materials:
- glass, PET, polypropylene bottles, canisters,
- flat packages or round bottles.
- All components which contact the filled medium are made of stainless steel AISI 316.
- Fast and easy filler cleaning.
Filling is dosed onto a level set in the package. The device works with packages of various types: glass, PET, polypropylene bottles, canisters, flat and round packages. Thanks to the application of centring format pucks, the filling machine also fills atypical packages like cone-capped toilet cleaners.
For flat and elliptic packages, special profile molds are used to prevent them from warping due to pressure acting on them.
Available filling range:
- 10–85 mm for GC-16
- 10–90 mm for GC-20
- 10–100 mm for GC-25
GC pressure head
Need a QUOTATION or an advice?
Upload your PRODUCTS PHOTO & fill in the form
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
- Watch more product videos
- Order a paper catalogue and sample labels
- Download the guide – how to set your labelling machine and design your labels