Universal puck liquid filling line with robotic bottle and trigger/cap sorter. Cosmoline 60 is perfect solution for Private Label Industry and all manufacturers who face frequent changeover and need to fill many product types at one filling line.
Universal puck liquid filling line with robotic bottle and trigger/cap sorter
One of the main challanges of flexible liquid filling lines is bottle and cap sorting. Every cap, trigger and pump requires sepcific dedicated sorter. It usually means that line changover is difficult and prodiuction line takes a lot of space in the factory. Cosmoline 60 is perfect for Private Label Industry and all manufacturers who require to fill many product types on one filling line.
The main features and advantages:
- Productivity 60 ppm
- automatic bottle infeed
- Product transport: pucks 120×150
- Maximum bottle height 320 mm
- Filling 6 nozzles electromagnetic flowmeter with screw pump
- Capping: trigger pupms, screw cups, cosmetics pumps with robotic clousure sorting
- Labelling front&back with product orientation
Line consist of:
- any type of packaging: transparent bottles, colored and irregularly shaped (asymmetric)
- wide range of package shapes up to 120x150x320 mm
- automatic format changeover
- productivity: 75 pcs/min
- 6 filling nozzles – wide range of density and viscosity from 1cP to 79 000 cP
- productivity up to 60 pcs/min depending on number of nozzles and products combination: bottle capacity, filling level, product visosity
- productivity up to 60 pcs/min
- support many types of closures, screw-on caps, trigger pumps, comsetics pumps.
- precise centering unit
- motorised changeover
- manual quick changeover format parts: centering unit and capping head for any bottle
- Supports ANY type of closure: triggers, pumps, snap-on, threaded caps.
- Works with different height of caps (e.g.: flat, shallow screw-on and high irregular triggers)
- No formats parts: one format works with all type of caps
- 3D vision cap inspection – reject of damaged caps
- HMI cap changeover (on the operation panel)
- Productivity: 75 pcs/min