Z9 continuous capper
Designed for non-stop workflow
An efficient and universal machine for semi-automatic continuous capping of packages during production (non-stop workflow). The Z9 capping machine caps virtually any cap type with a thread (to include ones with a membrane, collar or other type of safety) fed automatically into the feeder.
The main features and advantages:
- 1 or 2 servo-driven continuous heads.
- Non-stop working mode – capping during constant flow of packages.
- Capping with back-turn which increases production capacity and eliminates rejected packages.
- Equipped with a closure correctness verification system.
- Capping torque is set in the control panel.
- Fast and easy capping head changeover into another cap type.
- Possibility of also applying an automatic cap sorter.
- Productivity: ~ 70 pcs./min.
The two-head machine:
- 2,500 pcs./hr for 5L packages
- 4,000 pcs./hr for 1L packages or smaller ones
A single-head machine:
- 1,500 pcs./hr for 5L packages
- 2,000 pcs./hr for 1L packages or smaller ones.
Need a QUOTATION or an advice?
Upload your PRODUCTS PHOTO & fill in the form
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
- Watch more product videos
- Order a paper catalogue and sample labels
- Download the guide – how to set your labelling machine and design your labels