Dosing and capping line for liquid cosmetics
A line to fill, cap and label packages of liquid products with an increased capacity (up to 70 pcs/min), it works with various types and shapes of packages and a wide range of liquids that may be the fillers, such as: hand soaps, shampoos, cosmetic toners, hair conditioners, etc.
The main features and benefits:
- Filling of a wide range of cosmetics: shampoos, soaps, emulsions.
- Quick and easy product changeover time.
- Each package shape – adjustable format pucks.
- Capping machines for any type of container closure – cosmetic pumps, sprays/triggers, flip-tops and push-pull caps.
- Possibility of dosing a combination of products by dispensing liquids of different colours and densities in one cycle.
- Possibility of continuous capping.
- Cap presence indication system.
- Dosing by means of flow-meters – up to 8 filling stations.
- Capacity: ~ 70 pcs./min
The line is intended for short batches of products: easy and fast changeover for a different product (in less than 30 min) with the use of no tools. The line works in the system of elastic pucks which ensures smooth workflow with any package shape. The device is also equipped with an automatic product reload module from the pucks. After reloading from the pucks, the bottles are forwarded to a labelling machine which performs the wraparound labelling (for round packages) or front/back one (for flat packages).
Our capping machines serve any type of closures: standard caps, cosmetic pumps, triggers, sprays, push-pull caps and other.
Need a QUOTATION or an advice?
Upload your PRODUCTS PHOTO & fill in the form
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
- Watch more product videos
- Order a paper catalogue and sample labels
- Download the guide – how to set your labelling machine and design your labels