Z2 capping machine
Z2 pick&place capping machine
Z2 capping machine (pick&place) – one or two servo-driven capping heads with special jaw grippers, which automatically take caps from a tray. Capping may be performed with a back-turn.
The main features and advantages:
- Capping round caps with a thread.
- 1 or 2 capping heads (gripper or shape head)
- Any type of package
- Precision of capping – controlled by servo-drives
- Capping may be performed with a back-turn.
- Precise capping torque may be set from the HMI panel.
- Verification of the capping process
- Rejection track for incorrectly capped packages
- Optionally may be equipped with a sorter of your choice (vibration, mechanical, waterfall ones)
- Very fast and simple changeover.
- Productivity: up to 35 pcs./min.
The capping machine serves many types of closures and virtually any type of a package. It works with round caps with a thread of various materials (plastic, aluminum, metal-coated caps, etc.) of various diameters. Depending on the caps and package used, the capping machine is equipped with easily exchanged 3-jaw gripper or shape head. Head exchange for a new package is very simple and takes place practically with the use of no tools.
The caps are taken from a fed tray, placed onto a package and screwed. Application of servo-driven engines ensures full control over the capping process: precise setting of torque and capping with a back-turn (until holding the thread), thus raising production effectiveness and eliminating improperly capped packages. Capping torque is set within the intuitive and simple-to-use HMI touch panel.
There is the possibility to cap with a back-turn. For rejected packages (uncapped or improperly capped), a separate rejection route has been devised. The capping machine may also be integrated with various types of sorters and cap feeders (e.g. vibration, mechanical, waterfall ones).
Need a QUOTATION or an advice?
Upload your PRODUCTS PHOTO & fill in the form
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
- Watch more product videos
- Order a paper catalogue and sample labels
- Download the guide – how to set your labelling machine and design your labels
Informujemy o realizacji projektu pt. „Zrobotyzowana uniwersalna linia technologiczna do konfekcjonowania produktów branż: kosmetycznej, farmaceutycznej i chemicznej” współfinansowanego ze środków Europejskiego Funduszu Rozwoju Regionalnego w ramach Poddziałania 1.1.2. „Prace B+R związane z wytworzeniem instalacji pilotażowej/demonstracyjnej”, Programu Operacyjnego Inteligentny Rozwój 2014-2020.