Labelling of cartons
JetPack – print & apply solution (label printing and application in a single pass) for labelling cartons and collective packages. The machine applies labels practically on any package type (soft and stiff, with regular and irregular shapes) and on any place of the package.
The main features and advantages:
- Reduction of slowdowns and increased productivity – operators do not lose time on manual print and label application.
- Any package shape, kind and material
- Possible work with ERP system, e.g. SAP in order to increase productivity
- Any label orientation:
- Productivity: ~ 30 labels/min.
The machine combines the label printing and label adhering function in a single pass.
JetPack has been designed to apply the labels practically on any product type. The applicator is covered with a special elastic micro-sponge. It also is equipped with a shake absorbing system, which allows it to work with packages of uneven surface. Depending on the package material (soft/stiff) and its shape (regular/irregular), special assemblies can be adjusted to meet all the particular requirements:
- Roll on Pad – part of the application is adjusted to apply small labels along package edging. It is recommended when target efficiency is intended at the level over 15 pcs./min. (or 30 m/min).
- TrueTamp 280/480 – range of application equals 280 mm or 480 mm. The labels may be applied onto upper or side areas of the package.
- Wipe-on applicator – the applicator is designed to apply long labels (over 120 mm) on flat surfaces. It is recommended when target efficiency is intended at the level over 15 pcs./min. (or 30 m/min).
- Corner Pad is used to apply single labels on corners of a moving package.
- Double Action Tamp – this applicator adheres two independent labels up/side, up/front, side/back in the start & stop cycle.
Steering and software
Need a QUOTATION or an advice?
Upload your PRODUCTS PHOTO & fill in the form
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
- Watch more product videos
- Order a paper catalogue and sample labels
- Download the guide – how to set your labelling machine and design your labels