Trigger, pumps, push-pulls and flip-tops capping machine
Z6 trigger capper is a machine for automatic feeding and capping of triggers, cosmetic pumps (and traditional caps). Application of a servo-drive allows full control of the capping process and facilitates fast machine changeover (fast format change for various package types).
The main features of the capper:
- An automatic closing machine for caps as triggers, pumps and traditional caps.
- Capping options: at an angle, for a torque set, with a back-turn.
- A precise trigger straw centring system.
- Universal use – an exchangeable head and format pucks – work with any cap and package type.
- Possibility to enlarge with the Z5 capping machine in order to increase productivity.
- Productivity: Z6 capper (alone) ~ 25 pcs./min., Z6 supported with the Z5 capper ~ 30 pcs./min.
Need a QUOTATION or an advice?
Upload your PRODUCTS PHOTO & fill in the form
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
- Watch more product videos
- Order a paper catalogue and sample labels
- Download the guide – how to set your labelling machine and design your labels