Tubes and cylindrical packages
TIGER – a semiautomatic labelling machine ideal for short product batches and frequent format changeover. Thanks to its construction, it is an extremely universal and economical device which labels various types of packages: tubes as well as cylindrical, flat and elliptical packages. It also has the capability of applying more than one label in a single cycle.
The main features and advantages:
- Universal: tubes; cylindrical, flat and elliptical packages
- Ideal for short product batches and frequent format changeover
- Fast and simple changeover to other package type
- Economical solution – fast return on investment
It works with labels from various sources. Apart from regular labels, the Tiger labelling machine is also able to apply non-standard labels: like booklets or stickers, e.g. with Braille script.
This labelling machine may label tubes, cylindrical, flat and elliptical packages with the application of properly chosen format devices.
Cylindrical packages (fed manually):
Cylindrical packages (fed in a trough):
Flat and elliptical packages:
Need a QUOTATION or an advice?
Upload your PRODUCTS PHOTO & fill in the form
SEE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR INDUSTRY
- Watch more product videos
- Order a paper catalogue and sample labels
- Download the guide – how to set your labelling machine and design your labels